About the Xserver for rockchip

Randy Li randy.li at rock-chips.com
Mon Oct 17 06:45:30 UTC 2016

Hello Tomasz:
  Heiko told me you are in charge of the graphics part of chromium, I
think I had better told you the developing status of the xorg xserver in
rockchip. Currently the graphics department released a modification
version of xserver which would support the libMali, but the way to
support it is some kind of hacker which disabled the original mesa gl
support.
https://github.com/rockchip-linux/xserver/commit/bae12718e76d50d7388a93a251ef6777f6ca4850#diff-92a9ba7d51895d2d69c5c893fa0f658dL792

   Since the code base of that is really a mess, I rebase the branch
rockchip with the xserver branch 1.18 from upstream, it is there
https://github.com/rockchip-linux/xserver/tree/rockchip-1.18
But the version I made would omit some pixels when it is drawing, I have
not found out why.

--
Randy Li
The third produce department