[GIT PULL FOR v4.12] Renesas R-Car Gen3 DU HDMI support

Thierry Reding treding at nvidia.com
Tue Apr 4 15:21:47 UTC 2017

On Tue, Apr 04, 2017 at 05:17:44PM +0300, Laurent Pinchart wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> The following changes since commit e1b489d207c73e67810659a88c45b8db4bd62773:
>
>   Merge tag 'omapdrm-4.12' of
> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tomba/linux into drm-next
> (2017-04-04 05:45:49 +1000)
>
> are available in the git repository at:
>
>   git://linuxtv.org/pinchartl/media.git drm/next/du
>
> for you to fetch changes up to 0dda563e571093f309d597cafaf7dd535496ecfb:
>
>   drm: rcar-du: Add HDMI outputs to R8A7795 device description (2017-04-04
> 17:04:21 +0300)
>
> Note that the series contains 2 drm-panel patches since I need those to
> unblock the rest of the rcar-du patches.

> Jacopo Mondi (1):
>       drm: rcar-du: Make sure the VSP is initialized on platforms that need it
>
> Koji Matsuoka (3):
>       drm: rcar-du: Add Gen3 HDMI encoder support
>       drm: rcar-du: Add DPLL support
>       drm: rcar-du: Add HDMI outputs to R8A7795 device description
>
> Laurent Pinchart (17):
>       devicetree/bindings: display: Document common panel properties
>       devicetree/bindings: display: Add bindings for LVDS panels
>       devicetree/bindings: display: Add bindings for two Mitsubishi panels
>       drm: Add data transmission order bus flag
>       drm: panels: Add LVDS panel driver

Can you please add an entry to MAINTAINERS for this. We've had our
differences about this and the corresponding device tree bindings, but
it looks as if Rob doesn't have any objections and I've been overruled.
However, since I don't know where you want to take this I'm not going
to be able to do a good job maintaining it.

Thierry