To contribute

Peter Senna Tschudin peter.senna at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 09:25:25 UTC 2017

On Tue, Jan 3, 2017 at 10:09 AM, Swapnil Pathak
> Hi,
>
> I also want to contribute, But I don't know from where to start. Could you
> please help me where to start.
>

> Thanks
>
> Swapnil
>
> Disclaimer:- The information contained in this electronic message and any
> immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. The
> views expressed in this E-mail message (including the enclosure/(s) or
> attachment/(s) if any) are those of the individual sender, except where the
> sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of
> GlobalEdge. Before opening any mail and attachments please check them for
> viruses .GlobalEdge does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.

Start by reading the documentation:
https://www.kernel.org/doc/Documentation/process/index.rst

But for sending E-mails to us, having a disclaimer is an issue. Some
of us can't accept your contributions if your E-mail contains a
confidentiality disclaimer as everything we do is public.

Peter