To contribute

Jani Nikula jani.nikula at linux.intel.com
Tue Jan 3 09:30:30 UTC 2017

On Tue, 03 Jan 2017, Swapnil Pathak <p.swapnil at globaledgesoft.com> wrote:
> I also want to contribute, But I don't know from where to start. Could
> you please help me where to start.

That's easy. Get rid of the disclaimer at the bottom of your mails! :p

The serious answer really depends on you, and it's hard to give advice
that works for everyone. That said, learn to configure, build and run
upstream kernels from git. Find issues that bother you, look at
https://bugs.freedesktop.org for inspiration. Learn to do git bisect,
and bisect the issues if they're regressions. Debug them and fix them if
you can.

HTH,
Jani.