[ANNOUNCE] libdrm 2.4.94

Michel Dänzer michel at daenzer.net
Fri Aug 24 16:37:35 UTC 2018

On 2018-08-24 6:27 p.m., Kristian Høgsberg wrote:

> I don't know what all is pending for libdrm, but I know that we've
> agreed on a very low bar for when to release libdrm:
>
>    "The release criteria for libdrm is essentially "if you need a release,
>     make one".  There is no designated release engineer or maintainer.
>     Anybody is free to make a release if there's a certain feature or bug
>     fix they need in a released version of libdrm."

First of all, let me assure you that I'm not picking on you in
particular, this applies to anybody who makes a release.

Quite frankly, that sucks. :) A brief "heads up, I'm cutting a libdrm
release, let me know if there's something you want in it" e-mail at
least 24 hours (not counting weekend days) before making the release
shouldn't be asking too much.