[PULL] drm-intel-next

Daniel Vetter daniel.vetter at ffwll.ch
Mon Jun 18 07:14:45 UTC 2018

On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 9:59 AM, Jani Nikula
<jani.nikula at linux.intel.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Jun 2018, Dave Airlie <airlied at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 12 June 2018 at 02:27, Rodrigo Vivi <rodrigo.vivi at intel.com> wrote:
>>> Hi Dave,
>>>
>>> This is the first round targeting 4.19.
>>>
>> Does this tree feed into linux-next already?
>>
>> Since we shouldn't have new stuff for linux-next feeding into it until
>> after rc1.
>
> I think we'll feed it to linux-next only after merge window closes
> i.e. rc1.

dim indeed takes care of that, but only if the
drm-intel-fixes/next-fixes branches are handled correctly. Which is
why fast-forwarding them according to the documentation is paramount,
for otherwise we upset everyone using linux-next :-)
-Daniel

--
Daniel Vetter
Software Engineer, Intel Corporation