[PULL] drm-intel-next

Rodrigo Vivi rodrigo.vivi at intel.com
Mon Jun 18 19:57:47 UTC 2018

On Mon, Jun 18, 2018 at 09:12:55AM +0200, Daniel Vetter wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 9:59 AM, Jani Nikula
> <jani.nikula at linux.intel.com> wrote:

> >> Does this tree feed into linux-next already?
> >>
> >> Since we shouldn't have new stuff for linux-next feeding into it until
> >> after rc1.

The timing was wrong but the pull is valid now that rc1 is out there.

Sorry for the early noise.

> > I think we'll feed it to linux-next only after merge window closes
> > i.e. rc1.
> >
> >> I won't be pulling this until after rc1 anyways.
> >
> > Seems fair; this doesn't conflict with tagging manageable sized batches
> > in dinq like Rodrigo has done here. So we're good.
>
> The scripts don't require to send out a pull request when only
> tagging, I guess this pull here was just a fumble?

not actually. I had tagged that on the week before.

It was my mistake on setting my own todo list...

instead accounting for the merge window and wait for -rc1
I mistakenly account release date + 1 week when adding the task
to my todo list here and end up sending that too early.