[GIT PULL] drm-hisilicon-next-2018-09-26

Xinliang Liu xinliang.liu at linaro.org
Thu Sep 27 08:41:14 UTC 2018

On Thu, 27 Sep 2018 at 08:58, Dave Airlie <airlied at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 at 15:58, Xinliang Liu <xinliang.liu at linaro.org> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Dave,
> > A few changes for 4.20. Please pull.
> > - A crash fix founded in recent linux-next from John Garry
> > - One sparse warning fix from Souptick Joarder
> > - Some xxx_unref cleanup from Thomas Zimmermann
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Xinliang
> >

> > The following changes since commit 36c9c3c91128e2b892c9be0dd9ee9bd82cbe82ad:
> >
> >   Merge branch 'drm-next-4.20' of
> > git://people.freedesktop.org/~agd5f/linux into drm-next (2018-09-21
> > 09:52:53 +1000)
> >
> > are available in the git repository at:
> >

> >   git at github.com:xin3liang/linux.git tags/drm-hisilicon-next-2018-09-26
>
> Any idea why this url is on a second line with a blank line?

Dave, I may figure out why. I run the same git request-pull command on
two machines.
I see that the first machine has two blank lines between "are
available in the git repository at:" and
"git at github.com:xin3liang/linux.git
tags/drm-hisilicon-next-2018-09-26".
Yet, another machine has one blank line.

The difference might be the git's version.
The first machine git's version is 1.9.1.
Another is 2.18.0.

Will avoid this issue use new git version in the future.

Thanks,
Xinliang