drm fixes for 5.3-rc9

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Sat Sep 14 18:57:55 UTC 2019

On Thu, Sep 12, 2019 at 8:56 AM Dave Airlie <airlied at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey Linus,
>
> From the maintainer summit, just some last minute fixes for final,
> details in the tag.

So because my mailbox was more unruly than normal (because of same
maintainer summit travel), I almost missed this email entirely.

Why? Because you don't have the normal "git pull" anywhere in the
email, so it doesn't trigger my search for important emails.

There's a "git" in the email body, but there's not a "pull" anywhere.
Could you add either a "please pull" or something to the email body -
or to make things _really_ obvious, add the "[GIT PULL]" prefix to the
subject line? Or anything, really, to whatever script or workflow you
use to generate these?

             Linus