drm fixes for 5.3-rc9

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 15:12:30 UTC 2019

On Sun, 15 Sep 2019 at 04:58, Linus Torvalds

> On Thu, Sep 12, 2019 at 8:56 AM Dave Airlie <airlied at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hey Linus,
> >
> > From the maintainer summit, just some last minute fixes for final,
> > details in the tag.
>
> So because my mailbox was more unruly than normal (because of same
> maintainer summit travel), I almost missed this email entirely.
>
> Why? Because you don't have the normal "git pull" anywhere in the
> email, so it doesn't trigger my search for important emails.
>
> There's a "git" in the email body, but there's not a "pull" anywhere.
> Could you add either a "please pull" or something to the email body -
> or to make things _really_ obvious, add the "[GIT PULL]" prefix to the
> subject line? Or anything, really, to whatever script or workflow you
> use to generate these?

I've been manually writing the subject lines, seems I need to fix my brain.

The reason I do that is I generate on one machine the body, and send
it via the gmail webui on whatever machine I'm using. This helps
avoids google tagging my emails as spam for generating them using
someone elses smtp servers. I should probably setup properly sending
gmail to avoid that.

Dave.