[git pull] drm for 5.8-rc1

James Jones jajones at nvidia.com
Wed Aug 12 00:19:19 UTC 2020

Sorry for the slow reply here as well.  I've been in the process of
rebasing and reworking the userspace patches.  I'm not clear my changes
will address the Jetson Nano issue, but if you'd like to try them, the
latest userspace changes are available here:

   https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/mesa/mesa/-/merge_requests/3724

And the tegra-drm kernel patches are here:

https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/linux-tegra/patch/20191217005205.2573-1-jajones@nvidia.com/

Those + the kernel changes addressed in this thread are everything I had
outstanding.

Thanks,
-James