Adaptive Sync enabling in Xorg Modesetting driver

uday kiran pichika udaykiran.pichika at gmail.com
Mon May 25 14:58:32 UTC 2020

Thanks Michel..

sorry if my description is not clear.
Yes I have used with glxgears in fullscreen mode and also a simple glxapp
which actually opens in fullscreen by default.

In both the cases, the issue is same.

Just wanted to know if AMD has done anything different apart from the
configurations either in MESA or in its Radeon driver ?

Thanks
Uday Kiran