[git pull] drm/vmwgfx fixes for 5.12-rc8

Zack Rusin zackr at vmware.com
Wed Apr 21 17:00:32 UTC 2021

On 4/17/21 7:02 PM, Dave Airlie wrote:
> Hi Zack,
>
> Please make sure to always cc dri-devel and/or Daniel on these so if
> I'm away they don't get lost, but also so that they make it into
> patchwork for processing.
>
> If you have a chance can you resend it, I'll see if we can process
> this out of band and get it to Linus before release.
Hi, Dave.

Thank you! I just noticed that you've sent it out. Would you still like me to resend it through dri-devel? The patches all went through dri-devel already, I just assumed that from dri-misc docs that drm-misc-fixes wouldn't be merged again until after 5.13 was out which is why I went directly.