[RFC] Proposal for X.Org EVoC

Siddh Raman Pant vaartaa at siddh.me
Sat Jan 21 20:26:07 UTC 2023

Hello,

I want to participate in X.Org EVoC as I am looking to learn and
contribute more to the Linux kernel.

I have made a draft proposal at https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/-/snippets/7366.

Please take a look at it and let me know your thoughts.

I am also looking for a mentor. I had tried earlier to contact some
people asking what & how regarding EVoC, but they were busy. I also
felt I should have communicated better & structured some information.
With this email, I'm attempting to do the same.

Please let me know if the proposal needs changes, or if it is full of
nonsense, and/or I need to improve more.

Thanks,
Siddh