Xegl lives!

Matthew Tippett mtippett at ati.com
Wed May 25 19:36:39 PDT 2005

Although I am no OpenGL|ES expert, the khronos group has all the specs that
would be needed for confirmation of compliance.  Their website contains
positioning information as well.

The OES spec itself is discussed relative to OpenGL 1.5.  One non functional
issue is that the stand defines a fixed name that is -NOT- libGL.so, so
glitz would most likely have to dynamically load the appropriate library for
Xglx or Xegl purposes.   There is also a EGL spec as well.

Regards...  Matthew

--
Blackberry-Sent
Matthew Tippett