etnaviv-gpu 134000.gpu: MMU fault status 0x00000002 on i.XM6 Quad Plus

Luís Mendes luis.p.mendes at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 11:26:18 UTC 2017

Hi Fabio,

Thanks for spotting that!

Once I made that change, the penguin logos appeared during boot, and the
console is now working properly, however a few seconds after X session
starts the screen blanks and the ubuntu MATE login screen disappears.
I'm able to switch to console by pressing <Ctrl>+<Alt>+<F1> and the console
login text is properly displayed, however if I switch back to the X session
by pressing <Alt>+<F7>, sometimes I am able to see the session login screen
for a second or so, sometimes not even that, it just blanks.

I've removed mxcfb references from imx6qdl-wandboard-revd1.dtsi and changed
imx6qp-wandboard-revd1.dts file to:
/dts-v1/;

#include <dt-bindings/interrupt-controller/irq.h>

#include "imx6qp.dtsi"
#include "imx6qdl-wandboard-revd1.dtsi"

/ {
    model = "Wandboard i.MX6QuadPlus rev.D1";
    compatible = "fsl,imx6qp-wandboard", "fsl,imx6qp";

    memory {
        reg = <0x10000000 0x80000000>;
    };
};