A Linux App Store Proposal

Jorge García jgarciao at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 22:15:26 UTC 2016

Hi,

My name is Jorge García and I'm a software engineer from Barcelona [1]

Some weeks ago I asked Alex privately if he knew about any public or
private project about creating a “Linux App Store” using flatpak packages.
We exchanged some e-mails and he asked me to take the discussion to the
mailing list.

I initially wanted to write a short draft document with some of the ideas
but finally I ended up creating a quite formal document with a proposal for
a Linux App Store, with some mockups and possible implementation details.
You will find the document in the link below [2].

I will be very happy to know your thoughts about this proposal.

Best regards,

Jorge

[1] https://es.linkedin.com/in/jgarciao
[2]