short-tem release plans

Alexander Larsson alexl at redhat.com
Tue Aug 15 14:58:37 UTC 2017

I'm back from vacation now and I've started looking into getting a new
stable release out.

I think we're in a pretty good situation right now for a new stable
release soon. There are a few things I want to add that will make it
easier for flathub, and there are some minor bugs I want to fix. But I
think we can get 0.10.0 out in a couple of weeks, and after that the
plan is to continue work on the 0.10.x stable branch.

This means after 0.10.0 we can only do fixes and backwards compatilble
changes. So, if anyone have any outstanding issues that requires
incompatible changes to e.g. the command line, the manifest format or
some other important thing they need to bring it up now before we
freeze things again.

       alexl at redhat.com            alexander.larsson at gmail.com
He's an obese umbrella-wielding assassin in a wheelchair. She's an
artistic motormouth traffic cop descended from a line of powerful
witches. They fight crime!