option to download bundles from flathub

Fabio Rafael Rosa fdr at pid42.net
Thu Aug 24 12:26:24 UTC 2017

Hi all.
 From what I could figure out (and correct me if Im wrong), the prefered
way to distribute flatpaks, is to give the user a flatpakref file, that
will download and install the app and required runtimes when we do
flatpak install.
But, I never see a way to download the whole bundle (except for
libreoffice, for example).
Will flathub have an option for that. For example, I search for an app
at flathub website, and can download the whole bundle , so I can install
it offline ?
I do understand that , doing the whole thing online makes a lot of
sense, but, offline install is a scenario that, despite being supported
by flatpak, seems deeply ignored (no flatpak app from flatpak.org have a
option to download the bundle instead of the flatpakref). Offline
machines, o bad connections, are still a reality in several places,
unfortunatelly.
Thanks in advance.
Best Regards

--