flatpak + centos

孙思 sunsi at tju.edu.cn
Fri Aug 18 09:40:22 UTC 2017

Dear:
       I am a software engineer from China. During installing the monodevelop on Centos,  I follow your  guide in the homepage.But I found there is no introduction about installing flatpak on Centos in the homepage.Can you give some advice about installing flatpak on Centos?
       Looking forward to your reply.
                                                                                                                                                                                               Your Sincerely
                                                                                                                                                                                               Si Sun
                                                                                                                                                                                               2017.08.18