Proposed changed to documentation

Allan Day aday at gnome.org
Wed Dec 13 12:09:56 UTC 2017

Michael Hall <mhall119 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Recently I've been looking at the developer experience around Flatpak, and
> especially the documentation available, from the perspective of an app
> developer looking to make his first Flatpak. ...

Thanks for doing this, Michael! I agree that the docs could probably
do with a round of updates.

> ... I wanted to make sure that this sitemap has approval from
> all the necessary people, and that pull requests to implement it would be
> accepted. If I can get that buy-in, I will finish fleshing out the rest of
> the details and then work on finding people who can help write the missing
> pieces.

TingPing is the one who's accepting pull requests at the moment, so
he's probably the most important person for you to speak to.

> Proposed sitemap:
> https://github.com/flatpak/flatpak/wiki/Documentation-Sitemap-proposal

It's difficult to tell exactly what changes are described by the site
map. It would be helpful if you could provide a list of the changes
that you want to make, along with the reasoning behind each one. It
doesn't have to be super detailed...

Allan