Proposed changed to documentation

Michael Hall mhall119 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 18:53:21 UTC 2017

Yes, my next task is to break each of these pages down into a list of
sections and bullet points that they should cover to give a kind of
scaffoling for documentation writers to fill out. Some of that will be
pre-populated with documentation that already exists, and then we'll
see what parts need new documentation written for them. But I wanted to
make sure there was general agreement on the overall structure before I
invest too much time in the details.

I planned on filing issues for each of these detailed sections so we
can track the work being done on each one.
--
Michael Hall
mhall119 at gmail.com