Proposed changed to documentation

Allan Day aday at gnome.org
Mon Dec 18 16:21:10 UTC 2017

Michael Hall <mhall119 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, my next task is to break each of these pages down into a list of
> sections and bullet points that they should cover to give a kind of
> scaffoling for documentation writers to fill out. Some of that will be
> pre-populated with documentation that already exists, and then we'll see
> what parts need new documentation written for them. But I wanted to make
> sure there was general agreement on the overall structure before I invest
> too much time in the details.
>
> I planned on filing issues for each of these detailed sections so we can
> track the work being done on each one.

That sounds excellent, thanks Michael!

I've recently done some updates to the website designs and think that
moving the hello world tutorial to the docs will probably work. It
might also be good to move the existing command line tutorial to the
docs, although we'd have to figure out how to integrate that properly.

Allan
--
[1] https://github.com/flatpak/flatpak.github.io/issues/213