[AppStream] Appstream ID and Flatpak

Nate Graham pointedstick at zoho.com
Sat Dec 16 18:09:37 UTC 2017

So perhaps the Flathub admins (CCd) should contact the owners of the
apps to Flathub and ask them to harmonize the appstream ids they're
using on Flathub with the ones they're providing to distros via their
desktop files.

What should we do going forward to make sure that this divergence
doesn't happen again in the future?

Nate