Slight issue with flatpak-epel7 COPR RPM on RHEL 7.6

Joshua Hershey - NOAA Affiliate joshua.hershey at noaa.gov
Fri Dec 14 17:23:17 UTC 2018

Hello,

I didn't really know where to post a bug regarding this specific build of
flatpak for epel7. It appears that a change to the RPM spec file forces the
use of a dependency that can not be installed on RHEL 7.6. According to the
RPM spec file comment:

* Mon Nov 12 2018 Kalev Lember <klember at redhat.com> - 1.0.5-2
- Recommend p11-kit-server instead of just p11-kit (#1649049)

Due to this change in dependencies we are unable to install the latest
flatpak. Would it be possible to switch from p11-kit-server back to
p11-kit? since p11-kit-server is not available on RHEL 7.6?

--
Thanks,

Joshua Hershey
Computer Support / Tier 2