What is this Software?

Jorge GarcĂ­a jgarciao at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 11:49:15 UTC 2018

Something similar to what Robert describes happens also in Fedora
Silverblue every time I boot my computer and log into my account. My
solution is to press the Esc key N times until the password prompt
disappears and update the system from the command line.  Of course this is
not very user friendly ...

Jorge