How do I use this to install apps on CloudReady?

Jorge GarcĂ­a jgarciao at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 09:04:17 UTC 2018

Hi Kayden,

I haven't tested it but here it seems to be the information you are looking
for and related info:

   - CloudReady - Experimental Flatpak Application Support (64bit Home
   Edition) <https://neverware.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000952448>
   - CloudReady - Flatpak section in the forums
   <https://neverware.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/community/topics/360000017388-Flatpaks>

Also, you can to try CloudReady in a virtual machine before replacing the
operating system of your computer.  This article
<https://www.howtogeek.com/128087/how-to-run-chrome-os-in-virtualbox-and-try-out-chrome-os-before-buying-a-chromebook/>
explains how to do it.

Best regards,
Jorge