FreeCAD flatpak

Michael Hill mdhillca at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 14:59:58 UTC 2018

On Tue, Sep 18, 2018 at 6:21 AM Michael Hill <mdhillca at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 18, 2018 at 5:43 AM, Bastien Nocera <hadess at hadess.net> wrote:
> > If it's what's used in most distributions and that the Qt5 build
> > doesn't actually compile, it would have to do...
>
> It appears to be buildable on Debian:
>
> https://forum.freecadweb.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=30382&hilit=shiboken+qt5#p251028

FreeCAD builds and runs for me with Qt 5 on Rawhide, outside the
flatpak, after Pyside2 builds.

grep shows all of the function definitions Pyside2 seemingly can't
find, under /usr/include
(/var/lib/flatpak/runtime/org.kde.Sdk/x86_64/5.11/87f31...ada576d/files/include
here).

CPLUS_INCLUDE_PATH defaults to /app/include, and when I add or change
it to /usr/include I get "'stdlib.h' file not found."

I tried adding "Qt5Core_INCLUDE_DIRS:
/usr/include/qt5/:/usr/include/qt5/QtCoreQt5Core_INCLUDE_DIRS:
/usr/include/qt5/:/usr/include/qt5/QtCore" adapted from the successful
Rawhide build, with no improvement.

This looks a lot like the problem Dave had initially with FreeCAD, but
I have no idea where to try to patch it.

Mike