Gambas

Muayyad AlSadi alsadi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 13:08:48 UTC 2019

> I don't know what gambas is, but you basically shouldn't ever be creating
a runtime.

Gambas is a language like BASIC with integrated GUI (something like Visual
Basic)
it might deserve to be a runtime if we look to it as Qt, to run GUI apps
written  in that language

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gambas

a similar thing PASCAL with GUI is lazarus

https://www.lazarus-ide.org/