Show ACTUAL license in output of "flatpak remote-info" or on flathub

thedev4 at tutanota.com thedev4 at tutanota.com
Thu Apr 25 05:02:54 UTC 2019

If a flathub page is opened, the license info field shows only "Free" (https://flathub.org/apps/details/org.libreoffice.LibreOffice <https://flathub.org/apps/details/org.libreoffice.LibreOffice>) or "Proprietary" (https://flathub.org/apps/details/com.spotify.Client <https://flathub.org/apps/details/com.spotify.Client>).
I want to know what the actual license is instead of knowing only the fact that its a "Free" license.
(I am talking about all flatpaks, not just these two) Is it MPL 2, GPL 3 or something else?
If I run "flatpak remote-info -vv flathub org.libreoffice.LibreOffice <https://flathub.org/apps/details/org.libreoffice.LibreOffice>" from a terminal, the output does not include any license info.
So how do I know what the actual license is?
(I use ubuntu xenial, so no GUI based flatpak managing for me)