Manifest woes

Nick Ham nicholas.charles.ham at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 05:23:08 UTC 2019

Dear Flatpakers,

Thanks to the help of TingPing on irc I have managed to get it to the point
that the source compiles, however am unable to get nsm found when it's
finished the app. The source along with the archived tarball and manifest
file can be found at https://github.com/nifty-site-manager/nsm-flatpak .
Does anyone know how to install the compiled nsm file properly so that it's
found once the app is finished?

Cheers,
Nick Ham
https://n-ham.com