Adding simple permissions

Ryan Gonzalez rymg19 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 03:49:16 UTC 2019

The CD one definitely isn't right, I've ripped several CDs via Flatpak'd
RubyRipper and fre:ax just fine... For the record, the issue tracking
CD/DVD support without needing device=all is tracked by:
https://github.com/flatpak/flatpak/issues/12

Are you able to run any CLI commands to examine the drive from your host
system? IIRC some distros require root to read from CD drives.

Also I mixed up your comments, sending emails should also definitely work.
Do you have a default email client configured? If you run `flatpak
--command=bash org.libreoffice.Libreoffice`, then run `xdg-email
some at email.com` from inside that shell, does it work? Do you see any errors?