Adding plugins to a flatpak installed app?

Zephyr Waitzman i at wi24rd.ml
Fri May 3 06:46:49 UTC 2019

I also wish maybe flatpak can also do some works to achieve installing
a plugin like installing a normal app?
Then orginal app like runtime, haha.
It would be more intuitive and convenient, I think.
If flatpak can do that, then there need other volunteer to pack these
plugin we want.

--
GNU powered it...
GPL protect it...