Need permission for Using flathub APIs

Jorge GarcĂ­a jgarciao at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 10:48:34 UTC 2019

Hi,

I'm Jorge, the main developer of Flathub API and website frontend

It's ok for me if you use the API, but be aware that it was designed to be
used by the website frontend. Although it haven't been many changes since
last year I might make little changes like adding new fields to the REST

In case I make more disruptive changes I'll try to warn here in this list
in advance (and/or use v2 in the url)

Best regards,
Jorge

Missatge de Chandrakant Singh <aryalinux11 at gmail.com> del dia dc., 6 de