Migration of freedesktop-sdk to gitlab.freedestkop.org: Please link your gitlab.com account

Javier Jardón jjardon at gnome.org
Tue Jul 14 16:18:12 UTC 2020

Hi,

As probably some of you know, we are trying to move from [1] to
gitlab.freedesktop.org
for a while (actually, in the beginnings the project was moved from github.com
to gitlab.com only because freedesktop didn't have the gitlab
migration done yet)

Anyway, to make the transition as clean as possible, we would like to
preserve the
author of the issues and merge requests. After testing migrating some
repos [2] (Thanks Daniel!),
seems this only works if the account in gitlab.freedesktop.org is linked to
your gitlab.com one.

So, if you have any fdsdk contribution, can you please:
- go to [3]
- link your gitlab.com account

This is of course optional, but it would be nice to keep authorship
We will try to do another test migration this Friday

Cheers,
Javier

[1] https://gitlab.com/freedesktop-sdk
[2] https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/freedesktop-sdk/test_daniel