Fedora 36, --disable-rofiles-fuse mess

Alec Leamas leamas.alec at gmail.com
Wed May 18 15:42:19 UTC 2022

Dear list,

Using flatpak-builder on Fedora 36 is interesting. Using a since long
working manifest [1] I make a regular build and gets

fuse: unknown option(s): `-o splice_write,splice_move`
[...]
.flatpak-builder/rofiles/rofiles-8qXbpZ not initialized, use flatpak
build-init".

The same command works on F35. I can work around this using
--disable-rofiles-fuse. While this step works, my next build step
involves "flatpak-builder --run". This gives me

.flatpak-builder/rofiles/rofiles-8qXbpZ not initialised ...

If I try to add --disable-rofiles-fuse to the --run command it is
rejected as unknown option

Both F35 and F36 uses flatpak-builder 1.2.2.

Confused. Any clues, out there?

--alec

[1] https://github.com/Rasbats/shipdriver_pi/tree/master/flatpak