[Fontconfig] include/freetype/freetype.h checkin on 2003-06-19 broke fontconfig

ismail (cartman) donmez voidcartman at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 1 03:28:47 EST 2003

Hi all,

For like a more than a week with freetype cvs fontconfig is no longer to use
freetype fonts. Weird thing is it can cache truetype fonts and *cant* cache
pcf.gz fonts and Qt/GTK+ apps are only be able to use pcf.gz fonts and not
truetype fonts.

So I did a bit cvs revert and noticed that include/freetype/freetype.h on
2003-06-19 broke fontconfig. I attached exact patch which broke fontconfig. I
reverted this patch on latest cvs and all fonts work and fontconfig can cache
all fonts.

Please note that I recompiled fontconfig against freetype-cvs but that did not
fix the problem.

P.S: I CC'ed Fontconfig list because fontconfig may need to be fixed ( maybe )

Regards,
/ismail

--
An Eye for an Eye will make the whole world blind - Gandhi