[Fontconfig] Estimate date for 2.3.0 release

Frederic Crozat fcrozat at mandrakesoft.com
Wed Jul 9 20:08:23 EST 2003


I'd like to know if you have an estimated date for release for
Fontconfig 2.3.0. This would help me and other distribs to know whether
to switch to 2.2.90 and wait for 2.3.0 in a short timeframe or keep
using 2.2.1.

Thanks in advance..
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat at mandrakesoft.com>

More information about the Fontconfig mailing list