[Fontconfig] Re: Strange font mixup.

CRH commanderdata at myrealbox.com
Fri Jun 6 22:52:52 EST 2003

On Mon, 26 May 2003 15:05:39 -0400, Jonathan Brandmeyer Combobulated:

> On Mon, 2003-05-26 at 14:49, Jonathan Brandmeyer wrote:
>
>> and that made all of the fonts non-itallic.  That was enough for now,
>> since I don't use the itallic versions.  Running fc-list as above shows
>> that the slants are all zero.
>
> Just to clarify, I meant all of the Courier 10 Pitch fonts are
> non-itallic.  I haven't noticed problems with any others.

Running latest sid here too. I have noticed problems with several fonts so
far - the Couriers, Nimbus family, the list goes on.

Some are italic and shouldn't be. Some are regular and should be italic,
etc.

Fontconfig is all messed up in Debian sid right now.

--
Ciao,
CRH 8^)>