[Fontconfig] Disabling font X for language Y

Stefan Baums baums at u.washington.edu
Fri Apr 23 06:56:15 EST 2004

> Make the fonts you prefer appear before the fonts you dislike
> and fontconfig will happily provide them first in the list to
> the application.

Sorry, that doesn't have any effect here.  I attach my .fonts.conf
file.  Putting your lines into /etc/fonts/local.conf didn't change
anything either.

Maybe it does have something to do with the seeming Greek
non-parallelism and fc-list strangeness that I described?

What is the current preferred email address for the fontconfig
list?

Cheers,
Stefan

--