[Fontconfig] synthetic emboldening - when?

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Wed Dec 1 20:09:18 EST 2004

Around 10 o'clock on Dec 1, Jakub Pavelek wrote:

> Do I need to do something more to get part of the patch included? Can
> you accept just the relevant part of the patch?

It would certainly be easier for me if I just needed to to 'patch -p0 <
file' instead of manually extracting suitable bits, and it would give you
a chance to make sure it all still worked as you expected, which seems
like a feature for you.

As usual, I can use all the help I can get fixing my broken software...

-keith