[Fontconfig] Fontconfig 2.2.98 has been released

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Thu Dec 30 08:11:20 EST 2004

In keeping with my goal of getting fontconfig 2.3 out the door before the
new year, I've put together what I'm hoping is the last development
release in the 2.3 series.

Fontconfig 2.2.98 includes some orthography cleanups and Unicode complete
case-insensitive string matching functions to go along with the Unicode
name support. It also uses less memory with shared object names and changes
the FcFontSetSort function to do "different" things with language tags. I'm
hoping this will be the last development release before 2.3.

Bits available from http://fontconfig.org/release, md5sums are:

	f13af7e7dfa4e1d68aeb9dcc8d12045a  fontconfig-2.2.98.tar.gz
	6dd1f7cddd277eed1741566442a578a6  ChangeLog-2.2.98

-keith