[Fontconfig] Unicode aware case insensitive string routines

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Wed Dec 29 20:18:24 EST 2004

Using the standard CaseFoldings.txt file, I've converted the
case-insensitive string functions in fontconfig to support the full
unicode case conversion specification, with the exception of turkic
mappings which are currently not supported at all.

I would be surprised if the new functions 'just worked' in all cases, so
testing would be appreciated as (again), I'd like to finish up the 2.3
release in the near future.

I don't know of any more outstanding problems in the library which would
prevent a 2.3 release.

-keith