[Fontconfig] Attitude to patches made by firefly

Tsai Dung-Bang dbtsai at phys.ncku.edu.tw
Mon Nov 15 07:04:01 EST 2004

This patch is very good for me.
I am a Chinese user.
But in Linux, I can't use chinese font well.
Including bold font...etc...can't display in Linux.

But firefly's patch solve these problems.

Each time I install linux, I have to patch them and recompiler.
It's not a convient thing for end user.

As a result, I holpe fontconfig can accept this patch... please...

Thansk's ...

by Dung-Bang Tsai from Taiwan

Funda Wang 提到: