[Fontconfig] Attitude to patches made by firefly

Xie Qian xieqian02 at iscas.cn
Mon Nov 15 22:33:13 EST 2004

Hi, there.

Nice to see these Chinese releted patches being filed. But I think rationality of modification need explaining in detail. I've checked the patches briefly, see my comments below.

Xie Qian

Open System and Chinese Information Processing Center,
Institute of Software, Chinese Academy of Sciences,
P.O. Box 8718, Beijing 100080, CHINA