[Fontconfig] Old and new CVS repositories are available via rsync

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Sat Nov 20 05:44:50 EST 2004

------- Blind-Carbon-Copy

To: keithp at keithp.com
Subject: Old and new CVS repositories are available via rsync
From: Keith Packard <keithp at keithp.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 10:44:50 -0800
Sender: keithp at evo.keithp.com

- --==_Exmh_749272098P

I've made the post-breakin version of CVS available for anonymous rsync
along with a relatively old version of CVS.  We need help looking over the
differences in the repositories to make sure there aren't any 'unexpected'
changes.

Right now, the 'old' CVS is in /cvs; the plan is to vette the post-breakin
bits and move them over.

To fetch the ancient bits:

	$ rsync -avz freedesktop.org::cvs/<module> .

The post-breakin bits are in /compromised-cvs, to fetch them:

	$ rsync -avz freedesktop.org::compromised-cvs/<module> .

Each project needs to check their own bits and let us know that they're
safe to move over.

- -keith

- --==_Exmh_749272098P

- --==_Exmh_749272098P--