[Fontconfig] Re: broken caches

James Cloos cloos at jhcloos.com
Tue Nov 1 04:10:47 EST 2005

Patrick> Actually, it's not just the charset values: on the
Patrick> japanese/TrueType directory, all the strings, charset and
Patrick> langset values are broken.

Have you tried running fc-cache with different locales?

(Just a guess....)

BTW, I had to downgrade fc to before the patch that stores relative
filenames in the cache-2 files.  Without the full paths in the cache
files nothing was able to actually open their fonts.  Matching worked
as intended, but the lib then tried to open those files in $CWD rather
than in the same dir as the cache-2 file with the matching record.  (Or
so I think; in any case the verifiable result was a SEGV.)

-JimC
--
James H. Cloos, Jr. <cloos at jhcloos.com>