[Fontconfig] fonts dir in {fonts,local}.font

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at cs.toronto.edu
Sun Nov 27 14:22:25 PST 2005

Any chance we can get the X11R6 lines out of default fontconfig
config file?  At least Fedora Core removes them, and they have
been a huge performance hit for me in the past, and they only
bring in bitmap fonts that I really don't want to be found by
fontconfig.  Maybe put them in an extra config file in the confs
directory?

behdad