[Fontconfig] fonts dir in {fonts,local}.font

Jonas Melian jonasmg at SoftHome.net
Sun Nov 27 14:28:34 PST 2005

In fonts.conf, I have:

        <dir>/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/Type1</dir>

        <dir>/usr/share/fonts</dir>
        <dir>/usr/local/share/fonts</dir>
        <dir>/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/75dpi</dir>
        <dir>/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/100dpi</dir>
        <dir>~/.fonts</dir>

But I only want truetype and type 1 fonts, so I will have to add them in
local.conf (because fonts.conf will be replaced when it is updated)