[Fontconfig] Font styles and familes - match and replace?

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Fri Oct 7 19:49:18 EST 2005

On Thu, 2005-10-06 at 18:44 -0700, Michael A. Peters wrote:

> I suppose I can modify the fonts themselves - but some fonts
> specifically prohibit this.

That seems to work.
I had to convert them to sfd (fontforge cli) first because I do not know
what needs to be modified in the actual file, but then I run perl on the
sfd to search and replace and call fontforge to convert the sfd. I'm
hoping that doesn't break anything, I know nothing about fontforge.